Current Top Sellers
The Phoenix Fire Commander Pro offers fire protection on data, cash & paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) Tested to the European LFS 60P Fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- APPROVALS UK Police preferred specification (Secured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS).
- SECURITY PROTECTION Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security Standard (EN14450 – ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or Valuables cover of £40,000.
- FIXING Ready prepared for floor fixing with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- LOCKING Fitted with a high security double bitted VdS class 1 keylock
- SPECIAL FEATURES Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull-out cradles also available.
- COLOUR Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
Some of our products have shipping restrictions. For detailed information about these shipping options/restrictions, please see the section below.
International Shipping Restrictions
There are restrictions in place for international shipping due to the potentially hazardous nature of some products on the website. An example of such products are certain types of batteries where our courier charges more money to ship these items overseas. If you checkout one of these products and are not shipping it to a UK address, one of our sales team will contact you with a revised shipping quotation. If you chose to decline our shipping quote, your order amount will be refunded in full.
International Standard Delivery
International Standard usually takes between 7 - 10 working days. The delivery time depends on where you're located, the time of year and post service in the country we're shipping to. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery to account for any issues in transit. We can only consider items as lost in transit after this time
UK Shipping Restrictions
Some products listed at Percy Group Trading Limited T/A Safehaus have restrictions in place for UK and international shipping due to the potentially hazardous nature of the product. An example of such products are certain types of batteries where our courier charges more money to ship these items within the UK mainland or overseas. If you checkout one of these products and are in an area affected by shipping restrictions one of our sales team will contact you with a revised shipping quotation. If you chose to decline our shipping quote, your order amount will be refunded in full.
Price on Application (POA)
Some products cannot be purchased online. If you are interested in one of these products without a price listing, please give our sales team a call on +44 (0)161 233 0118 to get a quote or to place an order.
Whilst we strive to ensure that all goods reach you in perfect condition, there may be a time when this does not happen. If you find that your goods are faulty on arrival, then you are entitled to a repair, replacement or a refund. Please contact a customer service representative prior to returning goods.
- • If you are a retail customer of ours we will give you a full refund including the cost of returning goods.
- • If you are a trade customer then please speak directly to your sales representative who will advise you.
Return of Unwanted Goods - Our Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee your satisfaction with any goods that you purchase from us. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason you may contact us within 10 days of receiving your goods to arrange a full refund or credit note of goods.
Unwanted goods must be returned to us unused and in their original condition within 14 days. We recommend that returned goods are sent to us by special/recorded delivery with the appropriate insurance cover as they will only be deemed returned when signed for by us. Percy Group Trading Limited T/A Safehaus will not refund the carriage cost of the returned goods.
- • If you are a retail customer we will give you a full refund for the value of the goods.
- • If you are a trade customer we will give you a full credit note for the value of the goods.
Where goods are not returned in this time we reserve the right to arrange collection at cost to the customer.
Contract Cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the products. This entitlement excludes any items that were special orders. We will issue a refund within 30 days. This refund will include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase.
Although you have a right of refund, you will have to return goods and pay the postage costs of shipping back to Percy Group Trading Limited T/A Safehaus. It is important that returned items are with the original packaging and undamaged. Goods that are returned damaged will incur a charge.
If you have any comments or questions about an order, or our products in general please contact one of our customer services representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0161 2330118. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and all calls are charged at the standard rate of your telecommunications provider. We will endeavour to respond to all customer services enquiries within 2 working days.